Friday, April 18, 2008

I have seen the light!!! Red Velvet Cupcake at Auntie Em's Kitchen! Mmmm...!!!


I had always heard that Auntie Em's had good food, but I was skeptical (as always!) surrounding all the hype.  Plus, I didn't want to trample through the hipsters of Eagle Rock just to score a table.  But, when I heard it had the best Red Velvet cupcake in town, I figured it was worth a try.  Now, I've tried almost everyone's red velvet cupcake in town and I must say this truly is the BEST.  The cake is moist and not too chocolaty, and the icing is the PERFECT mixture of sweet and cream cheese - and it's whipped to perfection.  It's a good size cupcake that will fill you up, but the taste will linger on your palate -  forcing you to dream of the next time you can sink your teeth into one.  Ohh and they come in mini-versions too!
-MZ

No comments: